Saturday, April 26, 2014

Saturday Sketch and Color Dare come together

I took some time today and visited 2 of my favorite Blog Challenge Color Dare #91 - Crystal Blue, Outdoor Denim, Ariana Green, & Ariana Coral and Saturday Sketch . It took me just a few minutes to come up with this creation. I'm very pleased and I only used scraps.


I used only "Close To My Heart" products Ariana Paper pack, Outdoor Denim Cardstock Crystal Blue Cardstock, Outdoor Denim Chevron Ribbon, Slate Striped Twist Ties , Slate mini medley's retired, Grey Bakers' Twine retired and the new CTMH Damask Embossing folder.


Tip & Tricks - I put my scraps in large 12x12 bags, here is how I group them,  reds/pinks,  blues,  greens, yellows,  grays/blacks, browns/tans, daisy white and colonial white. This help me so much to keep my scraps organized and where I can find them.

Thanks for dropping by and please come back often. 

3 comments:

  1. Nice job! I like how you used the pennants and your scraps to create such a lovely card. Thanks for taking this week's Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your banners, especially the embossed one! Thanks for playing along at Color My Heart this week!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really great card, like the totally different papers you've used. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete