Saturday, April 5, 2014

Everything ABC Blog Hop - G

 Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter G. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their G element will be featured in their post.

If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Linda's blog "Scrappy Therapy"
If you came from Shalana Glass - Scrappin with Shalana then you're on the right track!


I have 4 Gs in my "Great Job" Greeting Card
- Green aka Topiary Exclusive Inks™, Gray aka Whisper Exclusive Inks™  
Gold aka Honey Exclusive Inks™  and Graphic design .
 5 counting me, Garner.
 
Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is  Lauren Moore - CTMH Carftings
In case you get lost along the way…go to Scrappy Therapy  for a complete list of participants! And thanks for hopping by and come back ofter.

12 comments:

  1. That Honeycomb stamp set is on my wishlist, you have done a great job with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren, I have really enjoyed these stamp set.

      Delete
  2. love how bold the colors are! They just pop and bring out the graphic nature of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a cute card -- would love to see more of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the honeycomb stamp. Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card!! I need to create more with the Honeycomb stamp set! Very creative Gs also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally, I GET the aka. :) Cute, cute, cute.

    ReplyDelete