Monday, December 31, 2012

Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to the Stamp of the Month Blog Hop, featuring "Happy Valentine's" S1301A".  If you hopped over from Jean's Blog you are on the right track. And for a complete list of the 48 "Close To My Heart" Indepentend Consultant particiating in bloghop visit Kathleen's Blog.


 


All supplies are "Close To My Heart" products
Card design was taken from the new  CTMH Spring & Summer Idea Book 
which will be out Feburary 1, 2013. 

Now before you hop over to Cecilia's Blog is see her creation, please leave me a comment. For more information contact me.,

12 comments:

  1. I love how you fussy cut that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the use of the christmas paper pack with this. And I love how you used the sentiment. I've been challenged by that one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. I love how you used the Christmas paper, it's perfect for Valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Who knew Pear & Partridge could be so romantic?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the addition of the baker's twine and how it frames the sentiment.







    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you used Pear & Partridge on your card, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your paper choice and design. Great detail! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am just amazed how beautiful a Valentine's card Pear & Partridge makes!!

    ReplyDelete