Wednesday, December 12, 2012

National Papercrafting Month - Whooo’s Your Valentine BlogHop

Welcome to the Whoo's Your Valentine Constant Campaign Blog Hop  in honor of National Papercrafting Month and if you are coming from Allisa's blog I hope you are enjoying all the great ideas being shared. There are more than 30 Close To My Heart Indenptent Concultants participating and for a complete list check Kathleen's Blog.

 National Papercrafting Month - Whooo’s Your Valentine
 
This stamp set is not only for Valentine, I made this card for my brother's 70th Birthday.
 Happy Birthday Bobby! 

 
All supplies are Close To My Heart
Design - Make It From Your Heart® Volume 1 I can't wait for Volume 2
Embellishments - Black Striped Grosgrain Ribbon I cut it in half
Haunted Assortment retiring January 31, 2013

 
Now hope on over to Joy's Blog to see what she has creative.

I would love for you to leave me a comment. Thanks for Hopping by and come back soon.

9 comments: