Friday, February 5, 2021

Blossom Blog Hop

Welcome to our Bring Back My Pack!  We will be featuring Blossom.  If you have come here from Katy Taylor' Blog you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog:  http://ifyoublingit.blogspot.com/p/stamp-of-month-blog-hop-list.html.

 

We have 17 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations with Blossom  and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

For this card I used the Blossom paper pack which is only available through February 28. I also used the Cherished Blossom and  February SOTM Doodle Borders  both are only available through February 28.  The  ink colors I selected were Lagoon, Smoothie, Green Apple and Pewter.  I added a little ribbon and sequins from my stash. 



This card designed came from CTMH Wishes card design book.. It is an 8 x 3 1/2.  I used Cherished Blossom and used the Lovely Paper pack  with a Zip Strip  for the Mix In January/February paper pack. 


For this card I dusted off the old card design book that dates back to 2008 and found this simple design that just spoke to me. So I used the Shower Flower stamp set and made my own background paper using Color of the Year Blue Belle paper and Ink  added Lovely paper pack.  I added my favorite color Charcoal Cardstock  and Black Velvet Ribbon

Now "Hop" on over to _Kimberly Loewen' Blog to  her artwork! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, Blossom paper pack and stamp will only be available until February 28, 2021   Contact your CTMH Consultant or let me know.  if you have any questions. 

Thank you for hopping by and please come back often.

Judy Faye

 





9 comments:

  1. Fun using the strips on the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kept looking at the second card wondering why it was in the Blossom pack. The Shower Flowers stamp set looks so different in Blue Belle! Love how it looks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your lovely cards. My favourite is the first one where you used the stamp of the month with this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards! I especially love the colors and design of the first card, and also love the random stamping on the last card. Great details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea for the first card - using up scraps is always a nice idea as most of us have a ton of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun cards showing how versatile the stamps that are part of the Blossom special are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you mix the stamp sets with different papers!

    ReplyDelete