Saturday, November 24, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's been a quite Thanksgiving Holiday around here. Thursday, the hubby and I eat traditional turkey dinner with all the trimmings. It was a good thing I looked for the "can" of cranberry cause I could not find it. I had to not a fast 40 mile round trip to the nearest store to pick up a can.

Yes, I'm one of those that must have cranberry in a can.
Today our kids and grandkids will be our Thanksgiving. On Thanksgiving Day they have several families to visit so we come together on Saturday and I love having them altogether. As the family grows to hard to get everyone together. This year we will miss my oldest grandson Dylan.

I better go, I still have some dishes to finish.

Happy Thanksgiving from our home to yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment