Friday, December 15, 2017

CTMH Technical Blog Hop - Glitter is Glamorous

Welcome to our Technique Blog Hop!  This month there are 11 Close To My Heart Independent Consulant sharing their "Glitter is Glamorous" creations .  This blog hop is a great big circle so you can start wherever you want and continue through to see all the fabulous artwork incorporating this technique. 

If you are coming from Annemarie's  Blog, you are on the right track! 

 
All supplies are Close To My Heart

For my Glitter I used the Bashful Glitter paper for my background, Red Shimmer Trim was used for the tree base, tree branches were Basic Fundamentals Paper   that I tore. For a little more bling I used a star from the Better Together Complements and added a few Bashful Pearls as a finishing touch.


Thanks for hopping by!  Please continue onto Melissa's  Blog where you will find some additional artwork highlighting this technique!  Be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you thought of my variation and happy hopping! 

16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. The glitter background is such a pretty way to highlight the fun tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so CUTE!! I love the ribbon tree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really didn’t know what to call it. I first saw this design with Washi Tape at a retreat.

      Delete
  4. I should say "ribbon" tree. I've made them with Cinnamon sticks and ribbon - love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect background to an adorable tree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool! I like the way you tore the basic fundamental strips to make your tree.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun and love the pop of glitter! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very festive! Someone will be lucky to receive this! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete