Sunday, May 7, 2017

Get Your Scra pbooking On Group

Well, I'm taking the leap and starting a scrapbook group.  Here are the guild lines I have and it is fluid so there may LOL be changes. I do hope to have it up and running in June and would love to have long distance participates.

  • What - “Get your Scrapbooking On” group
  • When-  Meet 2nd Monday or Tuesday, To be decided by group, majority rules
  • Time – 2-4pm & 6-8pm choose what is best for you,
  • Where – 2213 CR 1605, Rusk
  • Cost  $30.00
  • We will begin using CTMH scrapbook Workshop Your Way with printed instructions.
  • There is no minimum times you have to attend or no contracts
  • If you order your own supplies I would suggest you order 15 days before class and you will be eligible for “Stamp of the Month”  discount and any other special that “Close To My Heart” may have going on.
  • Group will continue as long as there are 5 participates for each month.
  • Must prepay or order your supplies at least 15 days before schedule class
  • Each participate will need basic supplies -Paper Trimmer, scissors, adhesive, 3D foam tape, etc 
  • If you would like precut workshop there will be a $5 charge and I must order for you.
  • I’m sure I have forgotten something and this will be a learning curve for me, for sure. 


No comments:

Post a Comment