Saturday, February 28, 2015

Close To My Heart SOTM Blog Hop, March

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  We will be featuring March 2015: Choose Happy, a set of 14 stamps.  If you have come here from Christine's Blog you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog:  http://ifyoublingit.blogspot.com/p/stamp-of-month-blog-hop-list.html.



This month we have 70 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM,  March 2015: Choose Happy and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

All supplies are Close To My Heart
Now "Hop" on over to Kathleen's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the March 2015: Choose Happy,is only available until March 31st!  Contact your CTMH Consultant or visit here to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!


15 comments:

  1. what a cool idea with the border stamp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank, I was not real sure what to do with this stamp, it was a challenge for me.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Darlys, lacy was this first thing I thought about.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I show a photo to a friend and she thought is was a quilt block.

      Delete
  4. Interesting take on the border stamp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle, sometimes I think outside the box.

      Delete
  5. That's a lot of fussy cutting! It has created a very cool effect though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lauren, I do love fussy cutting. LOL Thanks for looking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your fussy cutting to create the layered lace-look. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hopping by and leaving a comment. I always enjoy hear from everyone.

      Delete