Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Use Your Stash - Spring Flowers

 This month for the "Use Your Stash" Blog Hop we will be featuring Spring Flowers. If you are coming for Joy's Blog you are on the right track. For a complete list of hopper visit Katy's Blog

I used the cricut to make my flowers which made my job much easier and then I love to layer and use those pop dots.

All products are Close To My Heart.

Now the project I made years ago from  retired dimensional elements,
 I just love, I really mean love this project, I continue to display it my BarnStudio.


Now hop on over to   Shirley's Blog    to see what she has created.  Thanks for hopping by and please come back often,

7 comments:

  1. Great job! I love the flowers and the cute project from your past!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' every minute of this blog hop - such fun to see all the variations of the flowers theme! Great artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable projects. I have a couple of items I continue to display in much the same way. They inspire and make me feel happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Cute! Cute! The card screams "It's Spring!" And I LOVE the flower box! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the two tone card and the flower box. Need one of these at work since we have no windows

    ReplyDelete
  6. excellent use of your stash!!!

    ReplyDelete