Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Heartfelt Sentiments Team Paper Packet Focus - Ariana

Hello and welcome to the "Heartfelt Sentiments Team Paper Packet Focus" for February, this month we are featuring ARIANA paper packet. If you have coming from Debi's blog you are on the right track.

Every time I look at this paper, I see an English Garden and lots of layers. So I got my scissors out and started cutting (these are the best scissors I have ever used) and this is what I created. I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed making it. I loved doing the fussy cut!




All products are "Close To My Heart"
stamp set - Skylark WOTG stamp set  NEW
embellishments -  Skylark Assortment  NEW
                                                                          Hollyhock Zipper Lace without the zipper
        Cardstock - Daisy White helped to make the flower pop, 

Tips & Tricks -  when you are fussy cutting, remember to move the paper and not your scissors.


Now hop on over to Marianne's blog to see her creation, thanks for hopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fussy cut? Not me so much, but I love your work. Agree that a zipper doesn't belong in the garden. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't know about that fussy cutting tip. Makes sense! Love what you did with this on the focal point of the flower.

    ReplyDelete