Thursday, January 2, 2014

Cloud Nine Blog Hop


Cloud Nine blog hop is a wonderful way to show the many possibilities using the CTMH January special for National Paper Crafting Month.  Now if you have come from Pamela's Blog   you are on the right track. I made the 10 cards with the help of the instruction sheet and look what else I created.

Basic card with the Banner Stamp Set
I used the Dimensional Elements Album and I added a little white cardstock and white bakers twine.

With the CTMH Cloud Nine kit you will make 10 of the cutest cards, 2 of each of the cards shown above and will only be avalible during the month of January 2014 for National Paper Crafting month. Check out how you can get the kit for only $15. 


Now before you hop over to  Katy's Blog  I would love to know what you thought and yes I do read every comment.


6 comments:

  1. I love your creations! Especially the album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know that after you make all the cards, you still enough left over to make cute things like you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mini album! Great use of the product.

    ReplyDelete