Monday, September 9, 2013

Make It From the Heart Monday

Well today I'm so proud of myself, I have my creation ready to go, so I'm not waiting till the last minute to get my act together.  OK today I'm playing 2, yep 2 blog challenges and very please with how my card came out. The two blogs were - Color My Heart Color Dare  for the color  and Saturday Sketch Challenge for the design.

Yes, everything is "Close To My Heart" and color I add with whisper and slate was honey, the stamp set was Honeycomb.. For embellishment I used  the little bitty black sparkle from the Sparkles Black & Grey Assortment &   grey wool twine. Thanks for stopping by. JF

13 comments:

  1. You should be pleased with how this came out. I love this color combo, and your hexagons, sentiment and color choice combine perfectly here. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Color My Heart this week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your post. I really enjoy the color dare!

      Delete
  2. Love your card Judy Faye! The Honey really pops, and Honeycomb is one of my favourite stamps -- so versatile. Thanks for taking the Color Dare this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Just started using this stamp set & really like it.

      Delete
  3. I'd be proud of this creation too, Judy! Love that stamp set and how you popped up the hexagons. Great job combining both challenges. Thanks for playing along with us at Color My Heart Color Dare--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your post & looking forward to seeing next dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Judy and use of the sketch too. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I always look forward to Saturday mornings !

      Delete
  6. Wow, Judy, that yellow really pops! I love that you cut out the honeycombs and gave them some dimension. The card has a lot of layers and interest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, Judy. Honey really pops off the slate and whisper. Great job! Thank you for joining us at Color My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors color my heart comes up with

    ReplyDelete
  9. Came over from Dana's, love seeing the burlap gift bags with a tag! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I came over from Dana's..........love the burlap bag with tag. What a great idea to add something to a gift - or for a tiny treasure!

    ReplyDelete