Friday, March 15, 2013

Tips & Techniques - Black & White

Welcome to the Tips & Techniques March Blog Hop featuring "Black & White" and if you are coming from Joy's Blog you are on the right track.  When I first read that "Black & White" would be featured I thought I would use the new CTMH paper "For Always"  but the more I thought I gave to this the more I wanted to go clean & simple so this is what I created. And I did use the Zip Stripe from "For Always"



Sorry for the shadow

Now before you hop over to" Kindred Hearts" to see more "Black & White" please leave a comment, I would love to see what you thought. Thanks for hopping by.

4 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful card! This is a great example of "less is more," and how to conserve patterned paper to make it stretch over multiple cards. - - Stephanie C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simple and elegant look of your card. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful, simply elegant card. Thanks for inspiring me to be a little more classy in my cardmaking efforts...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really BIG on my computer screen- love it!

    ReplyDelete