Friday, November 30, 2012

"Year Round Cheer" Blog Hop

Welcome to the Stamp of the Month BlogHop featuring "Close To My Heart" Year Round Cheer which has 12 spamps, one for each month. Now if you are coming from Terry Ann's Blog you are on the right track.






I thought I would try something a little different, so first I cut the stamp for January apart because I just wanted to use the snow flake and I thought that would be easier than masking then I randomly stamp black cardstock with VersaMark and then embossed with silver embossing powered. I had a small piece of B&T from "Dakato" so I used that and added a sentifment from "Words of Comfort".  All supplies are "Close To My Heart"

Now before you hop on over the Kristine's Blog it see her creation, please leave a comment. Thanks for hopping by.       Judy Faye

5 comments:

  1. Great Idea Judy, I was thinking of cutting the sentiment off of my stamp set too! I love the black and silver combo and that plank-board paper is one of my favourites :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it looks like a fence with snow in the background-very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love the silver on black! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so wish CTMH had done this set with the sentiments separate...I too am going to cut mine apart - so many of the images can be used for random stamping, or accent stamping. Love the snowflakes on the black the look of a fence - nice!

    ReplyDelete