Thursday, June 21, 2012

Use Your Stash BlogHop - June 2012

This month the "use your stash" bloghop will feature the "oldest paper" we have. And if you are coming from Rachel's Blog you are on the right track.


Now I have been with Close To My Heart almost 5 years and this some paper I first got in "bulk" when I first became a consultant. I have NO idea the name of it is but is is cute & I have used it several times. For this card I used only piece of paper from my pieces of "scrapes"



This is the easel card I made to send to a very sweet young lady from my church. "Bailey" has been lost for several weeks and thought it would be nice to give her a card to let her know that I hope Bailey returns home soon.

Now hop on over to Shirley's Blog to see what she has creative.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. I hope Bailey comes home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice paper, fingers crossed Bailey will be home soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card....aww I also hope Bailey returns soon. So sweet of you to give a person hope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, so sweet. Puppy Tails? What was that paper called?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, I've got some of this in my stash too. Very cute card!

    Wendy K.
    www.MyScrapbookingBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, I've got some of this in my stash too. Very cute card!
    Wendy K.
    www.MyScrapbookingBlog.com

    ReplyDelete