Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Use Your Stash

· 
IIIf you are joining us for the "Use Your Stash Blog Hop" you are right on track. You should be coming from Tonya's blog . 

WELCOME! This month we are featuring buttons and flowers. If you get lost along the way you can see the entire list of hoppers on  Rachel's Blog.    Let's get started.

using buttons & flowers stash
Today I am showcasing all Retired “Close To My Heart” products. Paper – Fanfair using  flowers from the White Daisy Variety Pack, ribbon from the the Cranberry Collection,  Holiday & Winter Craft Buttons, cranberry brads and for the "stem" dimensional elements fresh shapes were used.  CTMH pearl paint was used to bright up the flowers

Now hop on over to Shirley's blog  for more ideas of using up your stash.

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic, JF! Great photos to show detail also-TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you preserved that cute page by turning it in to a great wall hanging. I always hated cutting it in to pieces. It looks so much fun, and will be sure to brighten up a room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative idea!! I love it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pearl paint on the flowers! Very pretty project!
    Wendy K.
    www.MyScrapbookingBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! What a fun idea ~ great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute --- I love this idea -- I may have to lift this one too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so much fun!!! I really love it, and may be lifting the idea for a future project. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. very creative use of flowers and buttons. I like the idea of using a florish for a flower stem

    ReplyDelete