Monday, February 1, 2021

Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - Doodled Borders

Welcome to the February STAMP OF THE MONTH  "DOODLED BORDERS"  BLOG HOP for the January-February 2021 Catalog cycle. I am joining seventeen other Makers to bring you various projects featuring Doodled Borders, SOTM which is only available  on my website from now through the end of February.

If you are coming here from Katy Taylor you're on the right track...keep on hopping around until you get back to where you started. If you're starting here, WELCOME! There will be a complete list of participants at the end of this post, in case you get lost. here

Now...let's take a look at my project.



I could not just pick one stamp from this set so I used many and used the Thin Cuts and hid them before the little doors. For the Birthday Wishes stamp I used the.  craft-with-heart card subscription. If you like little sentiments you would love this set.
I also used  12 different colors of our wonderful inks, I just love the color palette we have.  Now how about the Tabbed Door Front Thin Cut Tabbed Door Front Thin Cut




 Now hop on over to see what Kimberly Loewen has created! 

Thank for Stopping by and please come back often. 

Judy Faye 

9 comments:

  1. What a fun card, I love that you used so many of the different stamps and colours. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the thin cut and this stamp combo! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very unique way to use this stamp set - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun surprises under each flap! Great way to use many different images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE!! I'm loving all the ways people are using the borders behind cut outs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever use of the stamps to create a fun card!

    ReplyDelete